Beautiful Blogger Award


Yay I'm the winner of the most beautiful blogger contest!

Nah, just exaggerating. :D

I got this Beautiful Blogger Award about two months ago from Ida, my ex-coursemate and last week from Ibu Dhani. They are both pumping moms. (is it important to inform that here? :D - I was just looking for what we have in common). Anyway, Thank you Ladies~!

Here are the rules to accept the award:-

#1.
Thank & link the person that gave you the award.

#2.
Pass this award onto 7 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic

#3.
Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award

#4.
State seven things about yourself.


Well, here are the things about myself :

I love my family so much. I am a neat freak. I am self-conscious but I enjoy socializing. I love my work but not the pay. I love playing tennis and somehow miss it because I haven't got the chance to play again. I enjoy driving manual car (subject to traffic condition :b). I love to blog and I treat my blog as my record note book.

So I would like to pass this award to everyone in my bloggers list (it exceeds 7 -i don't mind):-

Noe
Kiena
Kak Aida
Mama Miya
Emma
Kak Wina
Wani
Kak Intan
Liyanna
Ella

So there you go ladies :D You deserve it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you very much my beautiful blogger friend!!

jari manis said...

thank u sooo much for the award kak dona!!! 1st time dpt award!! sgt la hepi! woot woott! ^_~ sori..sgt dh lama tak bukak blog sejak bz..isk.. (thanks to blog anta email notify kalo tak mmg tak tau pape yg org comment pun..isk!) isnin ni kne submit final disert (n supervisor tak bg feedback lagi.hope takde changes.@_@) n selasa ada exam, n isnin minggu seterusnya submit studio n viva... sgt cuakkkk~~~ wish me luck!

ps: sheraz sgt sgt ikut muka ibunya..comel!!! tlg gigitkan pipi dia ya..wahahahah. take care! n thanks again for the award! woot woott!! ^_~

Rose said...

Mama Miya: you're welcome ^_^

Wani: you're welcome. Hiburan for you. hehe.
GOOD LUCK untuk disert, exam, VIVA! Buat full swing cos after this you'll miss those things. very soon you'll experience new life and the dirty yet exciting construction industry. semoga berjaya!

Aida Rasol said...

tqvm dona.... x perasan the award since i haven't been blogging for a few months... tqvm! :)