Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's day to every wonderful mommy and mom-to-be out there. You know that even the wealth of the world can’t replace a mother’s love for her child. We all know that a mother carries the child in her womb for more than nine months, the real thing is she actually carries him in her heart for the rest of her life!

By the way, this is my first post for the year 2012 and I feel like I had missed a lot of things. I shall start writing something here on the blog. It's been a great first three-years of being a mother and I just won't stop here :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy mother's day dona! hugs & kisses to sheraz! :))

Rose said...

The same wishes to you. Semoga berjaya mengarungi the ups and downs of raising the children dan selalu istiqamah. Xoxo to your ziyaads kiena.