Where are you, Bunda?

Sheraz is 8 months, 3 weeks and 5 days old


If this is a so called Bunda's Journal and Sheraz happens to read this one day, he would probably notice why there's a quite long interval of not making any update. Well Sheraz, this is what bunda has to say.

I love you. No news might be good news. So don't worry, sayang.

I hate to say I'm busy or tired or just lacking of time. I mean, I just can say another boring uninteresting excuses. But Sheraz, to be frank why bunda hasn't been blogging as often as before is because:

I can sleep very early at night. Well as early as 9 p.m. It was started the other day when you were awake right when I was about to sleep after spending my time on the Internet which usually finishes at 12 - 1 a.m. You asked me to play along until morning. And that did happen a few times, coincidentally right after my online time. So now mostly when I manage to get you to sleep, I'd just hibernate as well in case you'd wake me up again in the middle of the night.

I strictly prohibit myself for not blogging during the office hours simply because I think it's not worth the time to spend all those missing hours of being your mom just to be online. I feel guilty every time I do something unnecessary when I'm away from you. Because I feel that you have to sacrifice to have my absence and yet on the other part of the world your mom is doing something not worthwhile. Even if no Internet means boring but you see, the more work I can cover everyday the more reward I can gain at the end of the day. Where am I during lunch hour? You know I choose visiting you at the day care than gossipping with my fellow girlfriends in the pantry. (Even though that's one of the best things happen in the office besides receiving the pay slip!) Nothing more heart melting than to look at your big smile when you see I'm coming.

Blogging is the last thing I would want to do especially when I calculate all those hours wasted. But since I don't have any diary and yet the baby record book which I was supposed to fill in 8 months ago is still neatly placed on the book shelve, untouched. So now I'm gaining my so called spirit again to blog, and at the same time, my friends and family still have the chance to know you, be it only through this media, but it does mean something to me.

So where am I? At the moment I'm finishing my last line, trying to publish this entry and wishing you are not waking up to play for at least the next couple of hours. It's 12:44 a.m., by the way.



2 comments:

~suNshiNe~ said...

I love this... "Nothing more heart melting than to look at your big smile when you see I'm coming."

Rose said...

aar, cair :)