Skinny me?


I'm not gaining any weight. One of my officemates keeps telling me to gain more weight. While others say I started having the bumps (cause I'm 'flat'). Most people seem to be distracted with me losing those kilos after giving birth. *Bumped*

The good thing is I can fit my old outfits, those I had before I entered uni when I was as lean as today. The not so good thing is most of my trousers are baggy and I don't opt to buy new clothes when the priority is on Sheraz's.

The most important thing is I think that I'm healthy :)


*Photos were taken before heading to the mall with the two boys, that's a diaper bag.

8 comments:

S-Rafaella said...

To me you look fine. Some are confused because you have a slim pair of arms. The rest are okay and like you said; as long as you're healthy. And oh, energetic as well. To carry that bag is not easy. If me, I would've give up :P

::Ida:: said...

its okay dona.. no matter how skinny or huge you are, the most important thing is you're healthy and happy :) i wish im skinnier :P

Rose said...

Thank you ladies! I felt okay until people start asking me to eat more. It made me to think "am I that flat or what?!" lol

Mama Tatara said...

how i wish i'm not gaining any weight. you look just fine. :)

MRS. AJ said...

Totally agree. Being healthy is more important. I love the way you are now. Not that skinnny actually. Just nice though. Suits your height as well.

Rose said...

Hi Mama Tatara, thank you :) I put on weight when I was in uni. I always enjoy my weight, be it slim or not. unless if somebody highlights it to me, that makes me nervous.

Kak Intan. Thank you :) I'm healthy InsyaAllah.

Munnz said...

wow.. u r so skinny... bestnye... hehe.. as long as u r healthy than u dun hv to worry....
p/s: i like ur style :)

Rose said...

Thank you Munnz :D