I Lost My Phone

..recently. I accidentally dropped it somewhere at the construction site during a one whole day site inspection. I carried big handbag with a lot of papers and drawings inside and .. it was unzipped. The phone somehow escaped and I only realized it once every thing's done. Searched high and low but there was no sign of hope. So sad.

When I woke up the next morning automatically, without the phone's alarm. I told DH how I really wished it was only a dream. DH simply made a joke, "Why don't you quickly go to the site this morning and see who manages to reach the site the earliest. He / she must have been awaken by your phone alarm." This person I'm married to has the opposite of my anxious character, which is a good thing. He always slows down my pace.

There's always lesson to learn #1 No matter what, zip the bag. #2 I can't stop being grateful for what I have. When I reached home I realized losing the phone is not the end of the world. I still have a nice warm house, the cars are still in good shape, I have a little loving family and we are happy and healthy. There are more things to appreciate and I'm not taking them for granted.

6 comments:

S-Rafaella said...

I heard darling! I guess roy cerita to dom.Gosh..if that would have happened to me I will think about 'anak' first.How my MIL will contact me if anything like 'if he non-stop crying' (happened before to Siredik). But then, it is okay, can get another one anytime :)

Rose said...

That time I didn't think abt anak actually. ish ish. Because mostly he's fine at the nursery. More to feel frustrated because of my carelessness.

Thanks Sab. I already got a new sim card, now back to my old hp. huhu.

ibudhani said...

ala cian nye..... kalo sy pn frust jgk,,..sy pn akan beringat jgk.....always zip!!!!! thx 4 d reminder....

Rose said...

aar lah beringat, dalam tu ada video n gambar sheraz yg x sempat transfer. memori x akan dapat balik. So, yup, zip your handbag!

Ella said...

owh sorry to hear that u lost ur phone.. maybe it's time to get a new (and better) one! :)

Rose said...

Ella, what issit once again? iPhone? hehe