It's a new Layout for 'Excited yet Nervous'

Did it a few hours last night. It was like playing a computer game. When you're addicted to it, you just can't stop. LOL.

I remember back on those days when I first started creating a blog in 2001. It took me more time to post an entry compared to the time spent on modifying and tweaking the scripts. The blog was like a platform of where I did the experiments on HTML and CSS, whereas my entries were only more to a condition to call your site a blog.

I first learned basic HTML and a bit javascript from Lissa Explains, Dynamicdrive and HTML Monkey, Well those are among those useful websites that I still can recall. I got no idea whether they’re still available on the web or not. The first web platform I used was chickpages.com. It was a free cute web hosting. It had a very simple template, which indirectly encouraged me to create the layout myself. By the way, this was a webpage, not a blog. Then I moved to geocities.com, angelfire, pitas.com, virtue.nu before finally settled down at diaryland.com. Here’s the link to the blog >> HERE. I named it Visible Voice. Cool kan. LOL. I hosted all the images at geocities.com. If I knew geocities were closing down, I should have relocated all the images to other image hosting provider. You know, this blog is 10 years old. Zaman muda, belum kawin, not even had a boyfriend, the era when having 50/100 for a test was like the end of the world. LOL. So this blog has a real sentimental value.

I think I’ll write more on blogging experience and how the blogging world has evolved.

Even though now that I have more commitments on family and work, in other words I'm no longer a 17 year-old girl who had more time to 'play', but the truth is I'm still doing the same thing up to today. I still find time to play on scripting. Though I may not be really pro.

So this story is just an additional to what I want to record here that, I just changed the layout and yeah the silhouette is still there.

13 comments:

amirah said...

cantiknya..this kind of blurry style pun cool jugak

Sabrina Rafaella said...

Yes! We just couldn't and wouldn't stop! Hehe! I love this new layout. It's simple, clean and cute too! :)

Rose said...

hi Amirah. I emailed you that day. Let me know, k.

Rose said...

Sabrina, thank you.
I noticed you've been changing your header and background a few times already in within a month hehe.

Sabrina Rafaella said...

Syhhh!! That's embarrassing :P Hahahaha! Cos i'm still 'sakai' playing with it :P

Rose said...

sabrina, lol. Kelak kmk email ktk sumthing

::Ida:: said...

hey dona!
love the new look!
keep it up!!!! :DDD

Sabrina Rafaella said...

Okay. Waiting! :D

Rose said...

Thank you Ida!

Sabrina. ok, coming.

Aida Rasol said...

nice blog makeover! jeles since i havnt time yet to do so. sgt sibuk with school, work and family :(

misha.w said...

Rose: sorry, baru terbaca chatbox i td, sbb kt ofis chatbox kene block. my email address is: shazleenz@gmail.com

tq rose!!:)

Hanis MY said...

salam kenal..thanks sudi singgah blog... lawa layout ni... simple yet elegant, huuu sgt pening dgn html code...

Rose said...

Kak Aida, family is the prority. blog ni mcm main game je, buat bila senang :)


Misha, no problem. saya dah email, sila check :D


Hanis, sama2. Terima kasih sudi singgah jugak. html pening tapi lama2 menyeronokkan :p. Singgah lagi ye :)