They trusted me :)


Under the project: LOVE TO DESIGN , I've done two blog headers for these two lovely people. Thank you Sabrina and Cik Tanah. Well, I'm still open for more interested parties. Some others have shown their interest but I haven't received any detail on their desired concept for me to start with. So, please don't be shy :) Should I mention again that it's FREE? Or I'm simply lousy in 'marketing' or in sending messages :D Don't worry we will discuss on the draft design until everyone is content and I won't let you down. So please click on the button to learn more.



I will write more in detail how I came up with those above. Click on the images to enlarge.

12 comments:

::Ida:: said...

hey dona!!
nice works!!!
cant wait to see moreee!!!! :D

dona::rose said...

hi ida! Thank you. I hope you do mean it. lol.

Btw, we're going to Png again next week.

Cik Tanah said...

tq dear! i dah buat entry untuk u.. :) lawat ya nnti..

dona::rose said...

hehe. thank you ct dear!

nad said...

rose, cantik! i've emailed u :D hopefully u can do it for me too hehe :D

Syima Emi said...

hi...

cantik header tu.. also interested.

http://petaibududurian.blogspot.com/2011/04/free-header.html

dona::rose said...

Nad: TQ. yes, I'll consider your idea. wlaupun x pernah buat cartoon character tp I'll give it a try.

Syima: trima kasih! n thnx for the entry. ni bukan contest, so sbnrnya x payah buat entry pasal ni :)Tapi I really appreciate it. Kalau ada specific idea tu hantar je email k.

Cik Tanah said...

u all have to try.. saya sgt suka kerja tgn rose.. :)

Sabrina Rafaella said...

Hey! That's mine! :P Yes, I can tell that she is very patience in doing her work.

I really like mine! Thanks dona! :D

dona::rose said...

Thank you Ciktanah and Sabrina. I'm so glad you like it :D

Munnz said...

ala... i baru terbaca ur entry... macam menarik jer... boleh lagi ke u buatkan? heheh

dona::rose said...

Munnz, boleh, tolong email kat oranodes@gmail.com untuk info k. so saya senang nak track