New Layout :D




Design colours used are mainly Green (again) and Grey. The concept is still Mommy's Notepad. I tried to use the Image Mapping, so the banner is clickable to link to other pages. I spent two working nights to do this. (At the office, internet other than email is a no no.) Cause frankly I can't stand to see some friends with new blog layout. lol. So I thought it's time for me to change the old one. I've been happy with it for more than a year now.

Dear friends, if you happen to be here, please tell me what you think. Or should you find error on the codes, please do let me know. Thank you.

7 comments:

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

wahhhh...cun..cun..i like..:)

||kiena|| said...

ah, sume orang suda tukar layout! stress! tertekan! mau tuka jugak! tapi,... tak dak idea n kekurangan masa! nak buat kene mengadap 1 hari!!!

dona::rose said...

Iryd. alhamdulillah suka :)

Kiena dear. That's what I felt two days ago. Rilex2, bukannya ada contest pun :b

Sabrina Rafaella said...

Nicely done! :) But then, I notice whenever I tried to click the other ‘link’ button, there’s a ‘?’ sign appeared. But I can go to the link la. So far, the rest are ok. Working well. :)

dona::rose said...

thank you sabrina. Do you mean the 'arrow and question mark ' when the mouse hovering the links. Actually i purposely made it to appear. I think i'm gonna change it since it can be confusing. Thanx a lot for your input. :D

Aida Rasol said...

i loikkee... more matured looks

dona::rose said...

yer ker kak Aida. Trima kasih!